Monday, February 07, 2005

Rambling and Thoughts

Now we are hearing the Dumocrats scream and rant about the cut's that are needed to help stop the deficit. I hope every last one of those programs get cut. We need less government. We also need less Liberals in government. I see on some liberal site about complaining about the cost of the war- wonder if anyone could help me come up with one for the cost of the "War on poverty" the Dumocrats invented back in the 60's. At last count is was well over 3.5 TRILLION dollars wasted away with no return and counting..... wonder what that cost per minute?

The Super Bowl was just ok.... Thought the Igles gave up in the last 5 minutes. The thought occured to me that the game was thrown at that point... I liked the Halftime show, but then again I happen to be huge fan of MACCA. I really like the way "Live and Let Die" was done. Of course "Hey Jude" was fun as well. Just wished it could have gone on a couple of more minutes.

Did you see Bubba? He looks like death warmed over in a microwave...

As for the comercials there were only a couple I really liked; Budwieser made some really good brownie points with the soldiers, the one about desinated driver....
The soldiers one must of have had Ali Teddi in an uproar.... ( How dare they praise our military...)( Of course he is a blithering idiot once again-- but not for this post.)

My family did a project this weekend we cleaned out the attic... made two trips to the dump and one trip to a donation store... Glad that's over.... ;>)

My Love bought me new sub woofer for family entertainment system for V Day... Thanks much Love.... I am going to get her something nice and some perfume she wants as well...

Short Post today will have some more comments later or tomorrow for sure. I want to really chew into Ali Teddi again....

That's it for now ..k